We welcome new partnerships and collaborations as we seek to serve our members, the cricket media and the game itself.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- sponsorship of CWC Student Series; virtual panel events encouraging the next generation of cricket media
- sponsorship of a CWC Annual Award presented each October
- title sponsorship of CWC Annual Lunch
- broader sponsorship as a main partner of CWC.
Our sponsors and partners can benefit from:
- Access to over 430 members to directly promote products, services & activities
- Social media reach well in excess of 1 million among our members
- Collaboration in club activities, from encouraging diversity in the cricket media, supporting Student members, to involvement in CWC cricket matches and table at Annual Lunch.
- Logo on all or selected pages of the CWC website
- Dedicated page on the CWC website
- Logo on the CWC Handbook; the go-to contacts book which goes to all Full Members
- Logo and messaging in CWC quarterly member communications
- Opportunity to develop relationships with leading members of the media
The CWC Annual Lunch is attended by leading cricket journalists, photographers and commentators, major newspaper sports editors, senior figures at ECB and MCC, and prize-winning men’s and women’s players, including the recipient of the prestigious CWC Young Cricketer of the Year Award.
Please enquire to CWC Secretary Will Macpherson email@example.com